Nevada County – Nevada City, Grass Valley Lawyer
Jennifer Walters is one of Nevada County’s finest Personal Injury attorneys, offering hands on personal injury legal services for personal injury claims and lawsuits. The type of cases typically handled include truck, motorcycle and auto accidents, injuries to drivers and passengers, slip and fall lawsuits, dog bite injuries, and many others.
When you have an injury case that requires legal representation, you want an experienced attorney who understands all of the factors that could affect the outcome of your personal injury case. Jennifer Walters has the necessary experience in personal injury cases that is required to prepare an effective strategy. In some cases, the knowledge of outside experts is necessary for the preparation of the legal presentation. As your personal injury attorney, Jennifer will aggressively protect your interests and pursue your claims for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, long term disability and other related costs.
The Personal Injury Law Office of Jennifer Walters is located in Nevada City, California. Jennifer will not farm your case out to staff and is very courteous and understanding of your needs throughout the legal process. She will return all calls promptly and will inform you of any details or circumstances that arise that could affect your Personal Injury case.
Jennifer Walters is one of the finest Personal Injury lawyers of Nevada County providing legal representation for victims of all types of personal injuries, including victims of auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and dog bites. If you or someone you know have been involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, or any other personal injury accident, you need the help of an experienced attorney to represent your case. Jennifer has successfully represented many plaintiffs in personal injury cases since 1997. Give us a call and find out if you have a strong personal injury case.
Should you be involved in an auto accident, the following steps will help you avoid serious injury and strengthen your personal injury claim:
- If there are any injuries, call 911 immediately.
- If you or the party involved in the accident is complaining about pain, then seek immediate medical attention.
- Remain calm. After an accident people are shaken up so a level headed approach is extremely helpful.
- Collect the contact information from the other drivers. Make sure to get the other party’s license plate, driver’s license number, phone, home address, and insurance information.
- Do not confess to anything until you speak to your insurance company.
- If you have a camera, take pictures of the damage and the scene of the accident.
- Contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
- Keep a daily journal detailing how your injuries affect your daily activities.