Nevada County California Elder Abuse Lawyer – Nevada City, Grass Valley
I’m Nevada County California elder abuse lawyer Jennifer Walters. If your loved one has been the victim of elder abuse, I can help you. I specialize in helping victims and their families throughout California in situations where the elder:
- Was seriously injured, or died of injuries, in a nursing home or care facility
- Lost real estate or investments as a result of dishonest behavior
- Changed their will or trust because of the wrongful conduct
Experienced Attorney for Elder Abuse
I have extensive experience with Elder Abuse cases, with a track record of successes in nursing home injury compensation, recovering real estate and investments for elders, and correcting wills and trusts that were wrong due to fraud, pressure, or improper influence. I provide high quality legal work and will dedicate myself to fighting hard and seeking the best possible outcome for every case I take.
Types and Signs of Elder Abuse
Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Causing Injury or Death, including:
- Pressure sores – bedsores or ulcers.
- Falling Injuries – broken bones, other serious injury, or death.
- Weight loss, malnutrition, and/or dehydration.
- Inadequate Supervision – Injury or accident resulting from inadequate supervision of a confused or mentally impaired elder
- Intentional Abuse – physical, sexual, or other injury the nursing home could have prevented.
Financial Elder Abuse – taking unfair financial advantage of an elderly person by lying to them, pretending concern / love / friendship, or pressuring them, with one of these serious results:
- Loss of Real Estate
- Loss of Stocks / Investments
- Intentionally Bad Investment Advice by Financial Professional
- Mortgage Loan Fraud
Will Contest and Trust Fraud, including:
- Wrongful Change or Addition to Will or Trust
- Conservator Fraud
- Trustee Fraud